A very nice contribution;)
Thank you Baz
there is certainly a lot of detail and beauty in Italy I really like the poem, especially the line "and to breathe the love scent she left there"
I'm glad you like my words :)
They wander as their destiny drive them onFrom one place to the next; a dream keeps dreaming on...Very beautiful memories of yours, I really appreciate your sharing.
Sophie, this is really a beautiful comment, it completes my post... somehow :)Thank you!
A very nice contribution;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Baz
Deletethere is certainly a lot of detail and beauty in Italy
ReplyDeleteI really like the poem, especially the line "and to breathe the love scent she left there"
I'm glad you like my words :)
DeleteThey wander as their destiny drive them on
ReplyDeleteFrom one place to the next; a dream keeps dreaming on...
Very beautiful memories of yours, I really appreciate your sharing.
Sophie, this is really a beautiful comment, it completes my post... somehow :)
DeleteThank you!