Exquisite shot. Love the irridescent green.Wonderful quote. My entry
Tuscany has its unique charm, I prefer keeping it only for myself. :)You give this landscape in winter very beautiful colors.
but Beatrice showed to Dante the whole Paradise :)
beautiful capture and boundless color
Beautiful winter colours :-))
What a beautiful landscape. Your photois beautiful I also love your quote..
Such a beautiful place with the rolling hills& bright green pasture. The quote is great too.
beautiful photo and words! such rich colors!
Buon giorno - That is such a beautiful picture, bella Italia
Yes, Italy is beautiful ;-)
Beautiful picture :)
ah bellissimo I love Italy lived there for 10yrs.
Grazie Heidi :)
Exquisite shot. Love the irridescent green.
ReplyDeleteWonderful quote.
My entry
Tuscany has its unique charm, I prefer keeping it only for myself. :)
ReplyDeleteYou give this landscape in winter very beautiful colors.
but Beatrice showed to Dante the whole Paradise :)
Deletebeautiful capture and boundless color
ReplyDeleteBeautiful winter colours :-))
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful landscape. Your photo
ReplyDeleteis beautiful I also love your quote..
Such a beautiful place with the rolling hills& bright green pasture. The quote is great too.
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo and words! such rich colors!
ReplyDeleteBuon giorno - That is such a beautiful picture, bella Italia
ReplyDeleteYes, Italy is beautiful ;-)
DeleteBeautiful picture :)
ReplyDeleteah bellissimo
ReplyDeleteI love Italy lived there for 10yrs.
Grazie Heidi :)
Delete