Great splashes of colour!! Both on dress AND on skin!!Here is MY PP ENTRY
A colourplash indeed. Terrific photo. My entry
I would had picked at least one. :)Here is: Sophie's ColorSplash
Sure... because I like flowers :)
That's a lot of color on one person. Lovely!http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-colorsplash-1
Wow! Really vivid coloured tatoos. I'm wondering what was she thinking. :-)http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-theme-coloursplash
sorry frani cant see it .. .. love fotoSH
My ppf
Flowers on the arms and flowers on the dress...and lots of color.http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-a-splash-of-color
WOOOOOWWW thats a great capture .Thanks for your visit http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-colorsplash
this put a big smile on my face...you could also sniff a hundred roses and not smell one either :p
the life of tatoo is intresting .. I missed writing down so many stories ,,the foto is : wow My ppf
now that a lot of color on one person!
That is one cool picture! The girl must quite a lady, wearing a lovely dress with her tattoos decorating her arms like that.Mine: Fun Under Color Splash
wow..now thats some ink..imagine how much time (and pain) that took...great shot!
I wonder if people with tattoos like that mind if other people stare at them as they "appreciate" all that art work? Very colorful shot, in more ways than one! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-color-splash-3
How perfect!!!Ooh La La..very lovely dress.http://mil-oneinamillion.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/picture-perfect-colour-splash.html
Ah, love the Millay verse coupled with the photo. This girl is sure to make a color splash wherever she goes! Great capture!
I can't comment on your colour splash..
Whoa! That's some colorful ink! Very cool! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-colorsplash
Great splashes of colour!! Both on dress AND on skin!!
ReplyDeleteHere is MY PP ENTRY
A colourplash indeed. Terrific photo.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
I would had picked at least one. :)
ReplyDeleteHere is: Sophie's ColorSplash
Sure... because I like flowers :)
DeleteThat's a lot of color on one person. Lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-colorsplash-1
Wow! Really vivid coloured tatoos. I'm wondering what was she thinking. :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-theme-coloursplash
sorry frani cant see it .. .. love fotoSH
DeleteMy ppf
DeleteFlowers on the arms and flowers on the dress...and lots of color.
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-a-splash-of-color
WOOOOOWWW thats a great capture .
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit
http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-colorsplash
this put a big smile on my face...
ReplyDeleteyou could also sniff a hundred roses and not smell one either :p
the life of tatoo is intresting .. I missed writing down so many stories ,,
ReplyDeletethe foto is : wow
My ppf
now that a lot of color on one person!
ReplyDeleteThat is one cool picture! The girl must quite a lady, wearing a lovely dress with her tattoos decorating her arms like that.
ReplyDeleteMine: Fun Under Color Splash
wow..now thats some ink..imagine how much time (and pain) that took...great shot!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if people with tattoos like that mind if other people stare at them as they "appreciate" all that art work? Very colorful shot, in more ways than one!
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-color-splash-3
How perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh La La..very lovely dress.
http://mil-oneinamillion.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/picture-perfect-colour-splash.html
Ah, love the Millay verse coupled with the photo. This girl is sure to make a color splash wherever she goes! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteI can't comment on your colour splash..
DeleteWhoa! That's some colorful ink! Very cool! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-colorsplash
ReplyDelete