A nice photo.
This is a great taken on the theme!
Two crumbs! I like the take on the theme! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-two-3
I love it! it's a wonderful photo! and with a perfect sentiment too!thanks for coming to see my eagles! lol ~ you are right ~ a lot of birds this week! ~ monicahttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mo-s-pp-two
Voracious little things, aren't they?
how beautiful...yes,twice blessed
I love how you pick the photo with the best words from Shakespeare. Wonderful.My Two
A lovely photo!Thanks for your visit :)
A sweet & wonderful sentiment for this picture! The photo is also lovely.http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-two-2
Very nice close up ... loved your quote.
A nice photo.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great taken on the theme!
ReplyDeleteTwo crumbs! I like the take on the theme! http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-two-3
ReplyDeleteI love it! it's a wonderful photo! and with a perfect sentiment too!
ReplyDeletethanks for coming to see my eagles! lol ~ you are right ~ a lot of birds this week! ~ monica
http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mo-s-pp-two
Voracious little things, aren't they?
ReplyDeletehow beautiful...yes,twice blessed
ReplyDeleteI love how you pick the photo with the best words from Shakespeare. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteMy Two
A lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit :)
A sweet & wonderful sentiment for this picture! The photo is also lovely.
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-two-2
Very nice close up ... loved your quote.
ReplyDelete