Wow thanks for sharing this amazing Image and Words....poignant and very beautiful..It is Both. "The I&W is Clear and Wonderful but the Robots in the comments are like stumbling blocks for some"
Would you be kind enough to moderate your comments without using the robot? Some of our members do have problems with the robots and usually don't leave their comment when they have to comment using them.... thanks
Wow thanks for sharing this amazing Image and Words....poignant and very beautiful..It is Both.
ReplyDelete"The I&W is Clear and Wonderful but the Robots in the comments are like stumbling blocks for some"
Would you be kind enough to moderate your comments without using the robot?
Some of our members do have problems with the robots and usually don't leave their comment when they have to comment using them.... thanks
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteGo to via Blogger Home to your blog list.
ReplyDeleteClick on your blog name.
Click on Settings and Posts & Comments.
Chose Anyone and NEVER on Comment Meration and NO on Word Verification.
Then SAVE Settings.
Hope this will help
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteDear Hilarus - so do I. All the best.
DeleteWonderful winter image. Love the words.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
Very beautiful winter scenery.
ReplyDeleteDid you wear snow boot? :)
Dear member, it's difficult to post comment on your site. :(
Thank you Sophie, no I didn't wear snow boot :)))
DeleteBtw I should have fixed the annoying story...
You fixed it! :)
ReplyDelete