Saturday, March 16, 2013

Picture Perfect ~ Opened or Closed


Picture Perfect: Opened or Closed
(I put a fence around the sky)

Prague Hradcany
Open sky closed by buildings [photo taken in Prague- Aug 2012]

The world stands out on either side
No wider than the heart is wide;
Above the world is stretched the sky,
No higher than the soul is high.
[Edna St. Vincent Millay]

25 comments:

  1. Can the window can be closed too?
    This is a great architectural feature and a fabulous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got them both! and I love the sky reflection too, excellent choice ~ monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking sky.

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-open-and-closed

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent shot for the theme!! Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice example. My link is on the PP page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I visited your Multiply page as weepingofthevine :)

      Delete
  6. When the soul opens wide and reach high,
    The sky never hides.

    You have captured that unique sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I was in Rome with a friend, on Spanish Steps she taught me how to catch the sky :)

      Delete
  7. What a great, artsy photo! From Furball (KK)
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/furball-s-picture-perfect-opened-or-closed-theme-mar-15-2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect for the theme and a perfect shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky is perfect not my shot... but thank you :)

      Delete
  9. what a great natural frame Ed..and good seeing you with us this week..a great shot for open this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope this week will be great for all the PP friends :)

      Delete
  10. Quite wonderful - love the vivid lightblue of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful shot! Fencing the sky in ... not many will do that but you managed ;)
    Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo Very cool shot! The sky looks so pretty & blue!

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/open-or-closed

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photo! love the perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful blue sky and interesting perspective you've captured. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete