Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Images & Words - 203 - School Subjects

Images & Words - School Subjects

(Physics revisited)

Accident
[Photo taken using a HP Palm Pre - Milan, Jul 2012]


In physics, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion.
In cars, the kinetic energy of an object is the energy which it crashes into the car ahead.

12 comments:

  1. Terrific entry on the intricacies of physics.

    My entry,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with Anders. You done a terrific job!! I just hope the car wasn't your car!! *Winking*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ow No!!Sorry to hear this. :( One thing about it, she made a great post for the week. ;) Wishing you a great "EASTER WEEKEND" with many blessings.

      Delete
  3. Certainly not a nice happening but a terrific take on the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a unique talent, everything you touch, makes a hole! and this time, a big one, I am sure you didn't enjoy it. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sorry it was physics not geometry...

      Delete
    2. Scusa, I thought you liked geometry.

      It's good that you are driving a different car. :)

      Delete