A special walk with a special someone before the rush of the day...I can imagine those two enjoying some espresso at a cafe after the walk...lovely post :)
I don't know where the street in the picture is located, but I loved the narrow streets in Florence, Italy when I visited back in 2011. Nice combination of words and photo.
early morning walks are quiet so that nature can speak and you can hear! nice!
ReplyDelete...with unexpected sounds and colors :)
DeleteI love both the photo and the words... Though I am not an early bird I would love to walk along those narrow and colourful lanes...
ReplyDeleteActually I'm not an early bird too but sometimes it worths the effort :)))
DeleteA special walk with a special someone before the rush of the day...I can imagine those two enjoying some espresso at a cafe after the walk...lovely post :)
ReplyDeleteOh... I prefer a cappuccino in the early morning please!
DeleteI don't know where the street in the picture is located, but I loved the narrow streets in Florence, Italy when I visited back in 2011. Nice combination of words and photo.
ReplyDeleteBut if I remember well you were complaining about the many tourists in Florence also ;-)
DeleteBy the way this is a coastal town in western Italy.
A lovely place for a quiet walk, and the words are perfect to go with it :-))
ReplyDeleteThank you Mitch!
DeleteI love those narrow streets. They are so full of atmosphere. What a wonderful way to wake up.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOnce, I woke the morning up
ReplyDeleteWe waited...
For the past to appear
:( Sorry that I had to edit three times to feel these verses right. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I like how you felt them :)
Deleteeven a tight city walk can be romantic! great photo and words!
ReplyDelete