Lovely summer night shot, even the colours are warm :-))
Just a bit saturated to to emphasize the scene :)
beautifully warm, of course love always is ;)
in via dell'amore :)))
how very nice the combined photo and your words......I completely understand first hand what you speak of!
I'm glad you've breathed the meaning of this...
beautiful photo and great words to further describe it!
Thank you, Jacob!
It feels so hot! Lucky you! :)Danette understands, Love always IS.
Lucky me? LOL
Lovely summer night shot, even the colours are warm :-))
ReplyDeleteJust a bit saturated to to emphasize the scene :)
Deletebeautifully warm, of course love always is ;)
ReplyDeletein via dell'amore :)))
Deletehow very nice the combined photo and your words......I completely understand first hand what you speak of!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've breathed the meaning of this...
Deletebeautiful photo and great words to further describe it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jacob!
DeleteIt feels so hot! Lucky you! :)
ReplyDeleteDanette understands, Love always IS.
Lucky me? LOL
Delete