Time can be both friend and foe.....all we have to do is learn how control it~ LOL.......does noone own the home now........the neglect looks minor.
Uhmmm... time is an entity so difficult to control :)))
Sad isn't it when time changes things.
But time can be friend or foe as Linda said... nice and bad :)
it must be disheartening to see it this way...you have made it look pretty in this photo
Thank you Danette, I tried to make it a little bit more cozy :)
It's very nice going back to some precious memories...Nothing ever gets worse to me. :)I like how you framed this image.
Because you cross dreams as if you were crossing rooms, lucky girl!
I look at the very nice shot and I see a beautifully neglected house, with the charm of a delightful decadence, somehow. I like this entry, very much. Thanks for the visit and comment.
Thank you too for the nice comment :)
Time can be both friend and foe.....all we have to do is learn how control it~ LOL.......does noone own the home now........the neglect looks minor.
ReplyDeleteUhmmm... time is an entity so difficult to control :)))
DeleteSad isn't it when time changes things.
ReplyDeleteBut time can be friend or foe as Linda said... nice and bad :)
Deleteit must be disheartening to see it this way...you have made it look pretty in this photo
ReplyDeleteThank you Danette, I tried to make it a little bit more cozy :)
DeleteIt's very nice going back to some precious memories...
ReplyDeleteNothing ever gets worse to me. :)
I like how you framed this image.
Because you cross dreams as if you were crossing rooms, lucky girl!
DeleteI look at the very nice shot and I see a beautifully neglected house, with the charm of a delightful decadence, somehow. I like this entry, very much. Thanks for the visit and comment.
ReplyDeleteThank you too for the nice comment :)
Delete