Reeks of charm and a time gone by.....for me it gives the illusion that where the steps are encased with brick and stone, it is cooling on a hot summer's day! A stunning photo
Love the steps that make me feel like climbing them slowly, very slowly until I reach the top and then look at them again before stepping into that house and stay in it for a long while...
there is so much history, charm and character in this photo...it is indeed like a dream
ReplyDeleteSo does it fit as the gate of dream? :)
DeleteReeks of charm and a time gone by.....for me it gives the illusion that where the steps are encased with brick and stone, it is cooling on a hot summer's day! A stunning photo
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda :)
DeleteWonderful photo, it draws the viewer in. I want to follow those steps, see what lies beyond!!
ReplyDeleteLove the steps that make me feel like climbing them slowly, very slowly until I reach the top and then look at them again before stepping into that house and stay in it for a long while...
ReplyDeleteMmmm... that's a good idea Belita :)
Delete