Friday, February 5, 2016

A Song at Expo (somehow)

I've got no charm

(Expo Milan 2015, Korea Pavillion)
[Photo taken in August 2015]

Tonight I've consumed much more than I can hold,
Oh, this is very clear to you.
And you can tell I have never really loved.
You can tell, by the way, I sleep all day.
[Moz]

7 comments:

  1. Clearly picturing how Korean love their food processing... very interesting and creative installation. As to the wording, we have all felt, I presume, that way at some point in our lives... Very beautiful post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just a different way to show some Expo 2015 pictures (an exhibition that I really liked), though not well structured as your nice travel shows :)

      Delete
  2. Ps read above 'Koreans' and not Korean.
    Oh I have just now noticed your blog clock is eight hours behind Lisbon time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply beautiful and so intense.. I can only reply with the incipit of another Moz song:

      I am walking through Rome
      With my heart on a string...

      Delete