There's more to life than books, you know. But not much more. [Moz]
(I may restart from where I left...)
[...] I sat down beside her and she smiled
She said where have you been it's been awhile
She was glad to see me
I could almost read her thoughts
She used to love me a lot [...]
[J. Cash]
She said where have you been it's been awhile
She was glad to see me
I could almost read her thoughts
She used to love me a lot [...]
[J. Cash]
But I panicked as she turned to walk away
As she went out the door I heard her say
Yes I'm in need of something
Like an excuse to see this shot
But I used to love you a lot

I like the structure the pathway to which seems to lead us to an endless and peaceful horizon...
ReplyDeleteThe words are perfect to match with the image...
Thanks for sharing both the image and the words. I really appreciate them...
I presume you know your contact, the Australian lady Milli, passed away some time last Spring. I got really shocked when I was told about her serious sick condition, which didn't last very long until she fell asleep forever.... RIP.
ReplyDeleteCiao Belita, thank you to let me know about our net friend Milly...
Delete“Love preserves one moment for ever, the moment of its birth. It never ages.” /from a novel I once read/
ReplyDeleteAnd sometime that moment is enough for all lover's life...
DeleteBtw I am still not able to find that book in Italian.