Very beautiful collage of masterpieces....I wish I will never suffer from that Syndrome but we can never say, even once, I will not have an art attack... Wherever the museums can be located, silence in them makes one see without looking and sometimes looking without seeing...
Actually today we are overwhelmed by any kind of image, music, writings, video, so it is difficult to give the right attention to something above the average. Silence itself became so precious and difficult to find. is it the new masterpiece maybe? Anyway I can be soothed by a visit to a museum :) Thank you for your comment!
Very beautiful collage of masterpieces....I wish I will never suffer from that Syndrome but we can never say, even once, I will not have an art attack... Wherever the museums can be located, silence in them makes one see without looking and sometimes looking without seeing...
ReplyDeleteActually today we are overwhelmed by any kind of image, music, writings, video, so it is difficult to give the right attention to something above the average. Silence itself became so precious and difficult to find. is it the new masterpiece maybe?
DeleteAnyway I can be soothed by a visit to a museum :)
Thank you for your comment!