From lento to andante, then from andante to moderato, from moderato to allegro, and the best still have to come :) Thank you for your nice comment Belita!
Here is Kemal's experiences of memories: "I think about Fusun constantly, but thinking about her now has no connection to the future, or to the desire I once felt; slowly Fusun became a dream of the past, the stuff of memories. This is unbearably painful." /The Museum Of Innocent/
5 - 16 March, 10 days with... a parenthesis, anyway pieces of memories that are going on to bring happiness :)
ReplyDeleteThere are pieces of memories that as the time passes by raise on a crescendo in beauty until they become a precious patchwork...
ReplyDeleteFrom lento to andante, then from andante to moderato, from moderato to allegro, and the best still have to come :)
DeleteThank you for your nice comment Belita!
Here is Kemal's experiences of memories: "I think about Fusun constantly, but thinking about her now has no connection to the future, or to the desire I once felt; slowly Fusun became a dream of the past, the stuff of memories.
ReplyDeleteThis is unbearably painful." /The Museum Of Innocent/
It is the perfect picture probably, I read the plot now...
DeleteAnd actually I am realizing that I used this blog as a sort of museum too.