oh! the shy sun...I like that very much :)
Shyness belongs to dawn, isn't it?
What a stunning shot of an early morning sun... Love the lights reflections on the car bonnet... were you driving and shooting simultaneously?
Yes, since - as you can see - the highway was rather free, and anyway I couldn't resist to capture that rising yellow ball...
Beautiful shot, I really like how you captured the sun's reflection on the car!!
Thank you Mitch!
Wonderful capture, well done.
Thank you for your visit and comment one my page
great photo and poem!
Thanx Jacob :)
Great capture of the sun
Grazie Pat!
Captivating photo and words.........very nice!
oh! the shy sun...I like that very much :)
ReplyDeleteShyness belongs to dawn, isn't it?
DeleteWhat a stunning shot of an early morning sun... Love the lights reflections on the car bonnet... were you driving and shooting simultaneously?
ReplyDeleteYes, since - as you can see - the highway was rather free, and anyway I couldn't resist to capture that rising yellow ball...
DeleteBeautiful shot, I really like how you captured the sun's reflection on the car!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mitch!
DeleteWonderful capture, well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit and comment one my page
Deletegreat photo and poem!
ReplyDeleteThanx Jacob :)
DeleteGreat capture of the sun
ReplyDeleteGrazie Pat!
DeleteCaptivating photo and words.........very nice!
ReplyDelete