Wow... the sweet Babà has become sweeter in his mouth...
Mmmmm.. I really enjoyed it :)
A very delicious interpretation of the theme!! :-))
Yes! Delicious is the right word indeed :)
a delicious sinking! nice to hear Venice is not sinking ;)
Actually I am the one who sinks into Venice ;-)
I like your taken on the theme.
Thank you Sophie :)
for the receiving mouth....a very pleasing sinking of deliciousness!
Yes, I can assure you :)))
Wow... the sweet Babà has become sweeter in his mouth...
ReplyDeleteMmmmm.. I really enjoyed it :)
DeleteA very delicious interpretation of the theme!! :-))
ReplyDeleteYes! Delicious is the right word indeed :)
Deletea delicious sinking!
ReplyDeletenice to hear Venice is not sinking ;)
Actually I am the one who sinks into Venice ;-)
DeleteI like your taken on the theme.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sophie :)
Deletefor the receiving mouth....a very pleasing sinking of deliciousness!
ReplyDeleteYes, I can assure you :)))
Delete