Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Creative Challenge 245

Creative Challenge - Pause

(The Head with a History)

pause


Yesterday I pushed the pause button
And for a while I switched my head
With a three thousands old one instead
To catch the dream I came from


I joked with my son taking this shot in the Museum of Stele Statues. The Stele Statues are enigmatic stone sculptures dated between 4 and 1 thousand BC and represent the most important collection of sculptures from prehistoric Europe. This small but impressive museum is hosted in the Pontremoli Castle (North Tuscany).

7 comments:

  1. LOL. A very creative photo!!. Truly a 'wise head on young shoulders'!!

    Here is MY PAUSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so creative, what a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creative indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this put a smile on my face! a historical AND fun pause :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pause in the time of Prehistory, the space of Tuscany.
    How amazing it that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your entry. Creativity has no boundaries...

    ReplyDelete