That duck is a bit different from the common ducks... very elegant, perhaps he is an aristocratic duck.... I like the colours of the photo and how the duck is gliding smoothly.... The choice of words is perfect!
Yes, not a common on... in fact it was a bit difficult to get a still shot :)
Qiote wonderful shot of the duck and wonderful quote
Thank you Anders
Ah, my friend...I love ducks and all creatures great and small.....he is a grand duck indeed and intelligent if those are his words? LOL
Actually he was The Smart Duck of The Lake ;-)
Love the Duck and the reflections. I wonder what kind of a Duck it is?Love the softness of your photo.Wonderful words.
I looked for the English name and it should be: Great Crested Grabe
You take nice fun photos. :)
That duck is a bit different from the common ducks... very elegant, perhaps he is an aristocratic duck.... I like the colours of the photo and how the duck is gliding smoothly....
ReplyDeleteThe choice of words is perfect!
Yes, not a common on... in fact it was a bit difficult to get a still shot :)
DeleteQiote wonderful shot of the duck and wonderful quote
ReplyDeleteThank you Anders
DeleteAh, my friend...I love ducks and all creatures great and small.....he is a grand duck indeed and intelligent if those are his words? LOL
ReplyDeleteActually he was The Smart Duck of The Lake ;-)
DeleteLove the Duck and the reflections. I wonder
ReplyDeletewhat kind of a Duck it is?
Love the softness of your photo.
Wonderful words.
I looked for the English name and it should be: Great Crested Grabe
DeleteYou take nice fun photos. :)
ReplyDelete