Thursday, April 17, 2014

NF Abstract 64

NF Abstract - Memory

(Italo Calvino, Invisible Cities)

Photo taken with a Nikon D5100 in Venice [Mar 2014]


“Memory's images, once they are fixed in words, are erased," Polo said.
"Perhaps I am afraid of losing Venice all at once, if I speak of it,
Or perhaps, speaking of other cities, I have already lost it, little by little.”

8 comments:

  1. a nice one. Love the image lines and the colors. In Morocco this kind of buildings was orange. I like the blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did not see the original photo and this building (Palazzo Fortuny) in its true color :)

      Delete
  2. Love the blend of colors.....a stunning photo!

    Perhaps you might like to visit here: http://mandysmedley.blogspot.com/2014/04/as-i-heal-photo-and-poetry.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your results! Turquoise/purples look great together. http://lauriekazmierczak.com/moonshoot-moons-hoot/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I edited this shot to reach a peculiar combination of colors, and the result is rather close to what I wanted :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful abstract... yes, I typed wonderful because it conveys an endless wonder...

    ReplyDelete