You did play a lot but you knew well how to do it... excellent effect... I see the butterflies dancing a 'pas de deux' with the delicate blooms... beautiful interpretation of the signs of the season...
If you see anything dance in my pic then I reach my goal :)))
well done, Hilarus...well done!!
Thank you Mandy!
Beautiful spring colours. Indeed that is masterful piece of classic music,.
Thank you too Anders...
and excellent entry well done. I love what youve done to the photo. wonderful editing. thanks for joining us this week.
I like I&W :)))
You have a beautiful image and words to welcome your springtime...lovely!!!
Thanx Milli :)
You did play a lot but you knew well how to do it... excellent effect... I see the butterflies dancing a 'pas de deux' with the delicate blooms... beautiful interpretation of the signs of the season...
ReplyDeleteIf you see anything dance in my pic then I reach my goal :)))
Deletewell done, Hilarus...well done!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mandy!
DeleteBeautiful spring colours. Indeed that is masterful piece of classic music,.
ReplyDeleteThank you too Anders...
Deleteand excellent entry well done. I love what youve done to the photo. wonderful editing. thanks for joining us this week.
DeleteI like I&W :)))
DeleteYou have a beautiful image and words to welcome your springtime...lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteThanx Milli :)
Delete