inviting water flow and a touch of romance....very nice, indeed!
Thank you Mandy!
...what a beautiful place to swim!!! when I am swimming it always feels like a dream :)
swimming floating dreaming...
Flowing, diving, dreaming and loving are four stages that anyone needs to experience in order to find happiness...Excellent entry!
I like your happiness philosophy :)
A very good interpretation of the theme!! It has reminded me I have not done any swimming for a long time!!
Uhmmm... I hope I did inspire you to swim again :)))
Great action photo and good words to match
Thank you Pat :)
original concept but a good one
inviting water flow and a touch of romance....very nice, indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mandy!
Delete...what a beautiful place to swim!!! when I am swimming it always feels like a dream :)
ReplyDeleteswimming floating dreaming...
DeleteFlowing, diving, dreaming and loving are four stages that anyone needs to experience in order to find happiness...
ReplyDeleteExcellent entry!
I like your happiness philosophy :)
DeleteA very good interpretation of the theme!! It has reminded me I have not done any swimming for a long time!!
ReplyDeleteUhmmm... I hope I did inspire you to swim again :)))
DeleteGreat action photo and good words to match
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat :)
Deleteoriginal concept but a good one
ReplyDelete