What flavor ice cream? This is definitely spontaneous. http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-spontaneous-moment
Chocolate of course ;-)
LOL I dont know if I would try that way .Thanks for your visit , have a nice week ahead.
You are welcome Fatos :)
Quite an unusual moment and very spontaneous.http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-that-sponta...
I do agree ;-)
That tickles just looking at it!
Ah yes! The tongue is tickling the belly :)))
Ummm...I am sure everybody had enjoyed that moment. :)
Well that ice cream was mediocre :-P
What flavor ice cream? This is definitely spontaneous.
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-spontaneous-moment
Chocolate of course ;-)
DeleteLOL I dont know if I would try that way .
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit , have a nice week ahead.
You are welcome Fatos :)
DeleteQuite an unusual moment and very spontaneous.
ReplyDeletehttp://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-that-sponta...
I do agree ;-)
DeleteThat tickles just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteAh yes! The tongue is tickling the belly :)))
DeleteUmmm...
ReplyDeleteI am sure everybody had enjoyed that moment. :)
Well that ice cream was mediocre :-P
Delete