Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Images & Words - 216 - Having Summer or Winter Fun

Images & Words - Having Summer Fun
(Vento d'estate, io vado al mare, voi che fate?)

West Liguria
[Photo taken with my Nikon D5100 - Liguria, May 2013]


I let to run away my love
I met her again after a few hours
She returned without a word
She changed like the wind can change
Summer wind, I go to the sea
And you? What do you do?
Don't wait for me, I might get lost
[Max Gazzè]

11 comments:

  1. I love ypur words.
    The picture is wonderful.. Sp many pele enjoying
    The summer beach. The wayer is so blue too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan... were you in a hurry writing your comment? :)))

      Delete
  2. Utterly lovely Summer photo - love the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different hues of blue... All are beautiful... Very nice words to go with this summery photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was singing that song while creating this post :)

      Delete
  4. Getting lost in the wind...I think that's a great idea passing the Summer heat. :)

    Nice image of your beach. Monsieur Fuscus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Specially when the wind is of my favourite color...

      Merci M.lle Sophie :)

      Delete
  5. Great summer picture with nice quote. no other place I'd rather be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that looks very inviting! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete