Everything looks very close in Prague...the neighbors must not have any secrets from each other :) A great view you have given us!
Under the omnipresent castle of Prague the village below looks very close...
did you take the photo from the castle?
I took it on top of the clock tower from where the castle was looking at me... severely...
oh I see, great view
Wonderful shot of the city roofs :-)) Great take on the theme.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wish I knew the way to reach the one I loveThere is no way... Wish I had the charm to attract the one I love But you see, I've got no charm [Moz]:)
Your reply is... well... grazie M.lle Sophie :)Actually Prague has a special meaning for me, it really was the place where my journey begun some time ago though I don't know how you traced that dream, that kiss, that longing...
I apologize for the not so pleasant comments. I deleted them. Pardonnez-moi, hilarus fuscus.
great entry!
Thanx Jacob :)
amazing view!!( but....I'll take the wide open spaces!)I like your verse....it rings of a contentment
I had nice walking in Prague downtown :)
A cool take on the theme;)
Thank you Baz :)
Everything looks very close in Prague...the neighbors must not have any secrets from each other :) A great view you have given us!
ReplyDeleteUnder the omnipresent castle of Prague the village below looks very close...
Deletedid you take the photo from the castle?
DeleteI took it on top of the clock tower from where the castle was looking at me... severely...
Deleteoh I see, great view
DeleteWonderful shot of the city roofs :-)) Great take on the theme.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWish I knew the way to reach the one I love
DeleteThere is no way...
Wish I had the charm to attract the one I love
But you see, I've got no charm [Moz]
:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYour reply is... well... grazie M.lle Sophie :)
DeleteActually Prague has a special meaning for me, it really was the place where my journey begun some time ago though I don't know how you traced that dream, that kiss, that longing...
I apologize for the not so pleasant comments. I deleted them.
DeletePardonnez-moi, hilarus fuscus.
great entry!
ReplyDeleteThanx Jacob :)
Deleteamazing view!!( but....I'll take the wide open spaces!)
ReplyDeleteI like your verse....it rings of a contentment
I had nice walking in Prague downtown :)
DeleteA cool take on the theme;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Baz :)
Delete