Friday, June 28, 2013

Picture Perfect ~ "Dramatic" Theme


Picture Perfect: A Drama (somehow)
(Lomography style)

Genova
[Photo taken in Genova with my Samsung SIII - Jun 2013]

I had fun playing with this shot to make it dramatic (a bit at least)...

18 comments:

  1. Nicely done.

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer the question you posted on my entry, we were just a few feet away from the lions and the kill, in a land rover. The lions barely paid any attention to us. They know, from experience, that we are not any danger to them nor are we going to try and get their.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should say, "get their kill." Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very dramatic shot, I love the tugboats in the foreground, it adds even more interest!

    (I had a great aunt who lived in a convent in Genova but my family is from Abruzi/Molise)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a Blackfriar Danette ;-)

      PS: Abruzzi or Molise? These are two different regions :)

      Delete
    2. When my family came here it was Abruzzi, I think in the 1960s it separated and the part we are from became Molise. It is a very very small mountain town called Carovilli. :)

      Delete
    3. I had no idea you were a Blackfriar :)

      Delete
    4. Yes, you are right because Molise became a region in 1963 and it's nice you remember the town your family come from :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful entry I love your effects.
    Love the Tug Boats..
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-drama-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The effect it's called Lomo (from a chinese low quality camera of the 90s)...

      Delete
  6. Wow that is a really dramatic shot. So much going on! Looks clogged with traffic!

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pp-dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done .

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-dramatic-2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely dramatic... I love it... very successful editing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dramatically chaotic! the editing enhances it even more!

    Nice dizzy composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning, Chaos came into being.
      It wasn’t birthed by anything or from anything.
      It just was.
      By itself, it spawned three entities.
      The first was Gaia, the Earth, the second was Tartarus, the Underworld, and the last was Eros, the Love.

      Delete