I see that your Nikon D5100 can create dramatic reality! :)Really a nice image, like one of those postcards on the tourist shop stand.
Thank you Sophie but actually there is a lot of post production here ;-)
Awesome shot with very fine detail... I almost feel myself wandering aimlessly around that beautiful square....
I really like Trieste with this wide and bella piazza :)
Very artistic photo!
Beautiful and dramatic image! I like the exaggerated linear quality of the buildings too. Thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:)And I am sorry for the lateness of my response.
I see that your Nikon D5100 can create dramatic reality! :)
ReplyDeleteReally a nice image, like one of those postcards on the tourist shop stand.
Thank you Sophie but actually there is a lot of post production here ;-)
DeleteAwesome shot with very fine detail... I almost feel myself wandering aimlessly around that beautiful square....
ReplyDeleteI really like Trieste with this wide and bella piazza :)
DeleteVery artistic photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and dramatic image! I like the exaggerated linear quality of the buildings too. Thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I am sorry for the lateness of my response.