Saturday, May 18, 2013

Picture Perfect ~ Vanishing Point


Picture Perfect: Vanishing Point
(From a Multiply post I did on Sep 29th, 2010)

Appia Antica
[Photo taken in Rome with my Canon Powershot A720 IS - Sep 2010]

Last Saturday I had a long walk along this street.
I walked until the point that vanishes in a kiss,
Where the wind stops and the distance is meaningless.

Do you love me like you use to?

17 comments:

  1. I'm using the same post I used in that far September 2010 when PP Group proposed the same theme.
    Furthermore this one perfectly fits with my previous entry: Appia Antica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love those Roman roads where you can still see the grooves in the road from the chariots!

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-vanishing-point-9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember this photo - as good now as it was then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shot filled with country charm.

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-vanishing-p...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shot of Via Appia. Love the perspective and the contrast of the two different sizes of the pavement stones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I love you like I always have :p
    the road really does disappear, excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous photo, focus and color all spot on.... a welcoming road!

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mo-s-pp-vanishing-point

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love is beyond space and time, beyond mind. Love is the state of Being...

    If anyone had experienced it, he knows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and looks like a painting!
    KK - furball
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-vanishing-p...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your entry. Love the road.Is it the Appian Way?
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-vanishing-point-11

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice point to vanish in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is beautiful! I didn't get a chance to post this week just seeing everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Sorry Empress Celena

    ReplyDelete