oh! these words are so full of love *sigh*the light in the photo match the words and the door add a touch of mystery :) very nicely done
I'm glad you like it Danette :)
I like this entry very much not only for the light but also for the words. These are really good!!!
Thank you Belita!
Please share this photo @ http://nfmemes.blogspot.se/search/label/NF%20Inspiring%20Photography
I did it Sofia, thank you for the link :)
Good, so you can share your nice photos @NF Group now.
Ohhhh .... so romantically emotive!
...and romantically bright! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Why again?
Cause I used the verses for my post. :))So I reply you with my Palace Of Wind. OK?http://awakinginlove.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-palace-of-wind.html
Thank you, it's really a exciting post for me...
beautiful photo and words!
Thank you Jacob :)
Photo and words full of light!! Very well written!!
It is the light of love...somehow :)
Fantastic shot! The light is so resplendent.
I can't put a comment on your page :(
The words suit the photo so well. A subtle drift of light and words.
Thank you Pat :)
In the beginning, that first step into the unknown
That's why the begin is so interesting ;-)
oh! these words are so full of love *sigh*
ReplyDeletethe light in the photo match the words and the door add a touch of mystery :) very nicely done
I'm glad you like it Danette :)
DeleteI like this entry very much not only for the light but also for the words. These are really good!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Belita!
DeletePlease share this photo @ http://nfmemes.blogspot.se/search/label/NF%20Inspiring%20Photography
ReplyDeleteI did it Sofia, thank you for the link :)
DeleteGood, so you can share your nice photos @NF Group now.
DeleteOhhhh .... so romantically emotive!
ReplyDelete...and romantically bright! :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy again?
DeleteCause I used the verses for my post. :))
DeleteSo I reply you with my Palace Of Wind. OK?
http://awakinginlove.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-palace-of-wind.html
Thank you, it's really a exciting post for me...
Deletebeautiful photo and words!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jacob :)
DeletePhoto and words full of light!! Very well written!!
ReplyDeleteIt is the light of love
Delete...somehow :)
Fantastic shot! The light is so resplendent.
ReplyDeleteI can't put a comment on your page :(
DeleteThe words suit the photo so well. A subtle drift of light and words.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat :)
DeleteIn the beginning, that first step into the unknown
ReplyDeleteThat's why the begin is so interesting ;-)
Delete