Saturday, April 27, 2013

Picture Perfect ~ Monochrome Landscapes


Picture Perfect: A Monochrome Landscape
(Reiner Kriester Iron Hand)

Kriester Hand
[Photo taken in Liguria with my Nikon D5100 - Apr 2013]

I'm
Slipping below the water line
I'm
Slipping below the water line
Reach for my hand
And, and the race is won
Reject my hand
And the damage is done

[Moz]

13 comments:

  1. Very unusual and wonderful! Love it.

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-monochrome-landscapes-5

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!! the clouds and light frame the hand perfectly... great in b/w!

    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mo-s-pp-monochrome-land-water-scape

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG awesome capture . It wouldnt be this impressive in full color .
    Thanks for your visit and kind comment .Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this photo, Edoardo! Excellent choice of some lines of the lyrics by Morrissey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually said out loud "oh neat!" : D
    Very cool entry!
    Furball - KK
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-monochrome-landscape-theme-4-27-13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-water-landscapes-in-monochrome-style#comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting hand/sculpture/photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very interesting entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot my link..
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/picture-perfect-landscape-monochrome#comments

    ReplyDelete