Where is this beautiful place? WOW!!Looks like Hearst Castle.
Ask Belita ;-)
Fantastic photo of the Hotel Gellert and its beautiful swimming pool and surroundings... I agree with your words... I dislike sand...
Oh Belita you know every place in the world!!! :)
beautiful and so very inviting!
This image is very well captured, clear and sharp.Although I do not swim, there are always something else to do in such a nice swimming pool. :)
Yes, I do agree with you but let me have a good swim first in such a hot day :)
This place is not foreign to me, but I never get a chance to swim.Here is: I&W Vacation
Wonderful image of fun and frollicking. Love the quote. Thanks for your comment on mine. My entry
Looks so inviting. What a lovely holiday place to visit.
A great shot of a wonderful place! But believe it or not, I prefer sand and sea!Summer in Stockholm
very nice entry for the theme
What a great capture of such a beautiful place. I could definitely see myself here swimming and laying out admiring the beautiful view. So true of your words.Summer & Winter Vacations
Thank you for your comment on mine too.
Oh Wow I want to be there Now....Fantastic!!!Sorry I am late and Thanks so much for visiting.
Where is this beautiful place? WOW!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Hearst Castle.
Ask Belita ;-)
DeleteFantastic photo of the Hotel Gellert and its beautiful swimming pool and surroundings... I agree with your words... I dislike sand...
ReplyDeleteOh Belita you know every place in the world!!! :)
Deletebeautiful and so very inviting!
ReplyDeleteThis image is very well captured, clear and sharp.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I do not swim, there are always something else to do in such a nice swimming pool. :)
Yes, I do agree with you but let me have a good swim first in such a hot day :)
DeleteThis place is not foreign to me, but I never get a chance to swim.
ReplyDeleteHere is: I&W Vacation
Wonderful image of fun and frollicking. Love the quote. Thanks for your comment on mine.
ReplyDeleteMy entry
Looks so inviting. What a lovely holiday place to visit.
ReplyDeleteA great shot of a wonderful place! But believe it or not, I prefer sand and sea!
ReplyDeleteSummer in Stockholm
very nice entry for the theme
ReplyDeleteWhat a great capture of such a beautiful place. I could definitely see myself here swimming and laying out admiring the beautiful view. So true of your words.
ReplyDeleteSummer & Winter Vacations
Thank you for your comment on mine too.
DeleteOh Wow I want to be there Now....Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am late and Thanks so much for visiting.