so sad, I hope the next time you turn your head she will be thereI do the photo, I have to try this sometime
Who knows? Life can reserve nice surprises to us :)
Our minds often wander when we drive, don't we?wasn't she with you all the way?
I do agree but... maybe my mind is wandering too much when I drive ;-)
this is very nice!!
Thank you :)
No matter she's not sitting beside you as long as she is in your heart.... nice shot!
In my heart and in my memories :)
This is a nice sweet memory you have.
so sad, I hope the next time you turn your head she will be there
ReplyDeleteI do the photo, I have to try this sometime
Who knows? Life can reserve nice surprises to us :)
DeleteOur minds often wander when we drive, don't we?
ReplyDeletewasn't she with you all the way?
I do agree but... maybe my mind is wandering too much when I drive ;-)
Deletethis is very nice!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteNo matter she's not sitting beside you as long as she is in your heart.... nice shot!
ReplyDeleteIn my heart and in my memories :)
DeleteThis is a nice sweet memory you have.
Delete