I like this and the photo is exquisite
oh yes Lake Como has the curves of a woman ...and your poem is how it should be...following our hearts blindly :)elegant entry
Interesting colour contrasts in this photo.
Actually I did work a bit to create that effect...
That's just beautiful :-))
Thank you Mitch :)
I named one of my photo album "Lake Como", years ago.
Interesting though I wonder why...Anyway this lake it was and it still is something special for me :)
So beautifully penned.
This is really a very nice write and the image enhances its beauty...
I like this and the photo is exquisite
ReplyDeleteoh yes Lake Como has the curves of a woman
ReplyDelete...and your poem is how it should be...following our hearts blindly :)
elegant entry
Interesting colour contrasts in this photo.
ReplyDeleteActually I did work a bit to create that effect...
DeleteThat's just beautiful :-))
ReplyDeleteThank you Mitch :)
DeleteI named one of my photo album "Lake Como", years ago.
ReplyDeleteInteresting though I wonder why...
DeleteAnyway this lake it was and it still is something special for me :)
So beautifully penned.
ReplyDeleteThis is really a very nice write and the image enhances its beauty...
ReplyDelete