Monday, January 14, 2013

Images And Words Week 193 ~ Old Buildings

Images & Words - Old Buildings
(Laudare Benedicere Praedicare)


The Chiaravalle Abbey is 7 centuries old and it is located in south Milan.
I took this picture during the wedding ceremony of my cousin (and the baptism of his daughter at the same time) in Sep 2011.

6 comments:

  1. 'Chiaravalle Abbey is 7 centuries old'
    For me this is such an amazing building.
    I have never seen any building of that age in person and so the concept of such an historic structure is beyond words for me.
    A Wonderful Quote with an interesting out come.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an impressive building. Terrific quote.

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little church... I would never have imagined it was so old!

    My old buildings

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a pleasure to see ancient buildings that are well preserved...nice photo!
    Thanks for your today's visit to my CC entry. Hope sun will shine soon where you are at...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be 7 centuries old is mind blowing.....amazing!!

    ReplyDelete